VEXXHOST's public cloud servers are reliable, quick, and flexible that will give the performance your cloud needs. Here is an overview of what you get with our servers.
Public Cloud and Cloud Servers
A public cloud provides you with on-demand infrastructure components such as compute, networking and in some cases, it also provides services that sit on top of these infrastructure components. Part of them is the servers where the cloud is hosted. The infrastructure is generally shared because you have a fully isolated virtual machine; however, it is collocated with other virtual machines belonging to other customers in that cloud.
It goes without saying that public cloud servers are an incredibly useful tool for enterprises worldwide now. In 2020, the estimated percentage of public clouds among all enterprise cloud environments stood at 41%. Furthermore, the public cloud service market was at $220 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach a whopping $623.3 Billion by 2023.
VEXXHOST Cloud Server Features
At VEXXHOST, we offer cloud infrastructure solutions, including public cloud using OpenStack, an open source platform with a global presence and contributing community. Here are some of the features that you will experience from our OpenStack-powered cloud servers.
- Global coverage - our public cloud services are available across our strategically located data centers, covering the United States, Canada, and Europe
- Ultra-fast deployments - with our services, you can get your system up and running in 30 seconds.
- Open source - our cloud from the ground using open source, with no local forks and contributed upstream
- Pay-as-you-go model -you're only charged for your usage, down to the minute, and the monthly charge discount kicks in if your server usage exceeds a month.
- Limitless Server Image Options - Spin up an instance with a choice list of operating systems or Upload your own images to launch VMs.
- Cloud Firewalls - combine firewall rules into groups and apply those groups to your servers.
Multiple Cloud Server Sizes
With VEXXHOST's public cloud servers, you get the option of choosing the right server size for your needs.
- Starter - for testing - low-cost, general-purpose instance types that provide a small burstable portion of virtual cores and 2 gigabytes of memory per virtual core.
- Standard - for production - provide cost-effective & class-leading computing with dedicated physical processor threads and 4 gigabytes of memory per core.
- GPU - for high-performance - provides you with production-level high-performance computing. These servers deliver powerful virtualized NVIDIA K80 GPUs.
On-Demand Support Options and Additional Features
To support your cloud servers, our on-demand products are readily available so that you can easily attach more storage or load balancing, etc. Here is a better glance:
- Block Storage - Only pay for the block storage you need by adding volumes to your instances based on your app's requirement.
- Object Storage - Easily access our quick, scalable, and secure object storage solution to store any data you need confidently.
- Load Balancers - distribute workloads across multiple computing resources to eliminate interruptions quickly and easily.
- Floating IPs - Effortlessly enable IP blocks and configure multiple IP addresses to your cloud server while allowing failover.
With VEXXHOST cloud servers, you also get to take advantage of some additional features. Here is a look at some of them.
- 99.99% SLA
- DNS records
- 40GbE Speed
- Snapshot Transfer
- NVMe and SSD storage
- Cluster Deployment
VEXXHOST Cloud Solutions
As a reputed IaaS provider, we ensure that our clients get the best cloud servers and services through our clouds. At VEXXHOST, we provide cloud solutions for a multitude of clients worldwide. We provide OpenStack-based clouds, including public clouds and dedicated and highly secure private cloud environments, ensuring utmost security and agility.
Take advantage of our limited-time deal just to set up a one-time, OpenStack-based private cloud deployment - at 50% off! The cloud will be running on the latest OpenStack release, Wallaby, which allows you to run Kubernetes and VMs in the same environment, and can be deployed in your own data centers with your hardware. Furthermore, all these will be deployed and tested in under a month!
What are you waiting for? Learn more!