Flexible Managed OpenStack Private Cloud Solutions
Take advantage of our experience and expertise in operating one
of the largest OpenStack public clouds to your own private cloud.
Comprehensive OpenStack Private Cloud Solution for Your Business
World-class private cloud software powered by OpenStack®
Complete suite of services for all your needs.
- Manages the lifecycle of compute instances in an OpenStack environment. Responsibilities include spawning, scheduling and decomissioning of machines on demand.
- Enables network connectivity as a service for other OpenStack services, such as OpenStack Compute. Provides an API for users to define networks and the attachments into them.
- Stores and retrieves arbitrary unstructured data objects via a RESTful, HTTP based API. It is highly fault tolerant with its data replication and scale out architecture.
- Provides a web-based self-service portal to interact with underlying OpenStack services, such as launching an instance, assigning IP addresses and configuring access controls.
- Provides persistent block storage to running instances. Its pluggable driver architecture facilitates the creation and management of block storage devices.
- Provides an authentication and authorization service for other OpenStack services. Provides a catalog of endpoints for all OpenStack services.
- Stores and retrieves virtual machine disk images. OpenStack Compute makes use of this during instance provisioning.
- Orchestrates multiple composite cloud applications by using either the native HOT template format or the AWS CloudFormation template format, through both an OpenStack-native REST API.