Take ownership of your infrastructure.
Tailored cloud solution for every need. Catering to solo developers, large corporations, and every scale in between, Atmosphere offers a versatile and dependable cloud experience. Opt for an on-site deployment or choose a managed cloud edition.
Trusted by the world's most innovative teams
Everything you need
Unlock the potential of Atmosphere. Available in Cloud, Hosted, and On-Premise editions, it offers diverse functionalities to meet distinct needs. Explore the unique features that make Atmosphere a preferred choice in the world of cloud solutions.
- Comprehensive Infrastructure Capabilities
- Atmosphere provides a broad array of infrastructure functionalities, including virtual machines, Kubernetes, bare metal, block and object storage, load balancers as a service, and more.
- Trusted and Production-Ready
- Atmosphere delivers a reliable highly available certified OpenStack cloud with replicated storage built-in. It's trusted by numerous organizations worldwide and powers the Atmosphere Cloud.
- Full Lifecycle Management
- Beyond deploying OpenStack, Atmosphere handles day 2 operations, including logging, monitoring, alerting, and conducting native smooth upgrades, ensuring seamless cloud operation for on-premise deployments.
- Best-in-class Architecture
- Atmosphere's unique architecture runs OpenStack on top of Kubernetes. This setup enables simple and easy rollouts, upgrades, and health checks, providing a robust and reliable cloud environment.
- Integrated Kubernetes Service
- Atmosphere's Kubernetes service integrates natively with block storage using CSI and leverages Cluster API on the backend, supporting auto-healing, auto-scaling, and rolling upgrades.
- High-Performance Networking
- Atmosphere's robust networking service offers virtual routers, full network topology building, and supports high-performance options and off-loading for up to native 100Gbps speeds.
- AI/ML Ready
- Atmosphere's infrastructure supports GPUs and PCI passthrough, enabling high-performance computing for AI/ML use cases with accelerator cards for VMs, bare metal & Kubernetes.
- Built with Open Source
- Atmosphere is an open-source solution built using a variety of other open-source technologies, including Ansible, Helm, Kubernetes, and Prometheus.
Pick your edition.
From individual developers to multinational corporations, Atmosphere is the perfect fit for all. Its adaptability allows for deployment by anyone, even in on-premise settings, giving you total control over your cloud environment. With Atmosphere, you decide where and how your cloud operates.
Multi-tenant cloud hosted out of our global datacenters, billed per minute.
Single-tenant dedicated cloud hosted out of our global datacenters, billed per month.
Open source cloud platform hosted in your datacenter, with support or remote ops.
Empowering Cloud with Advanced Services
Explore a suite of comprehensive services designed to streamline cloud operations, enhance security, and optimize data management and deployment processes. Dive deeper to understand how these transformative services can elevate your cloud experience.
- Core Infrastructure
Optimize cloud operations with robust and efficient infrastructure services.
- Network and Security
Secure and reliable services to maintain a resilient cloud environment.
We ❤️ Open Source
Atmosphere stands out as a fully certified and conformant open-source platform. With both OpenStack powered certification and certified Kubernetes, it has passed all conformance tests. This guarantees a robust, high-performance, and reliable solution for your cloud needs.
Learn more about Atmosphere
Explore Atmosphere's test environment for seamless VMs, bare metal, and Kubernetes deployment. Unlock cost-saving advantages with our open-source solution.
- All Editions
- Seamlessly deploy and manage VMs, Kubernetes clusters, bare metal, and more.
- Leverage Terraform, Ansible or APIs directly powered by OpenStack & Kubernetes
- Experience cost savings with a purely open source solution across the entire stack.
- Integrated monitoring, logging, and alerting streamline day 2 operations powered by a modern Prometheus stack.
- Benefit from built-in Ceph-powered storage solution, including options like Pure Storage and more.
- Securely powered by Keycloak with LDAP support for authentication and SAML/OpenID Connect integration.