New Cloud Sites Control Panel
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2013
- Introducing New Server Networking FeaturesTuesday, March 10, 2015
- Getting started with Docker in minutes using Docker MachineFriday, February 20, 2015
- MEAN & Socket.IO Integration TutorialThursday, September 11, 2014
- Getting Started with MEAN StackWednesday, August 6, 2014
- Small Dive Into Meteor.JSMonday, July 21, 2014
- How To Install Ruby on Rails on UbuntuSunday, December 29, 2013
- How To Deploy Django on Nginx, Gunicorn with PostgresTuesday, April 8, 2014
- How to Add Swap on UbuntuMonday, December 30, 2013
- Few CSS tricks you may not knowFriday, October 27, 2006
- CentOS 6 to CentOS 7 Upgrade ProcedureWednesday, July 16, 2014
Well, it’s taken a couple of months but we’re happy to say that it’s finally done! The user interface of our control panel has been fully revamped to a much more modern and clean look.
We’ve also included some cool features with the release of this new control panel, most of them being under the hood performance increases of the platform as well as our daily average resource usage meter which you can now see on your dashboard.
This will give you an indication of the amount of computing resources you’re currently consuming and if you should be looking at optimizing or upgrading your software. This average is calculated daily and updated every 5 minutes.
We’re extremely happy with the result and we hope to bring more and more technology, interface improvements and features in the future. There’s a lot more planned which we will be announcing shortly so stay tuned!comments powered by Disqus