Welcome Our New Partner: Baystream
Posted on Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- Introducing New Server Networking FeaturesTuesday, March 10, 2015
- Getting started with Docker in minutes using Docker MachineFriday, February 20, 2015
- MEAN & Socket.IO Integration TutorialThursday, September 11, 2014
- Getting Started with MEAN StackWednesday, August 6, 2014
- Small Dive Into Meteor.JSMonday, July 21, 2014
- How To Install Ruby on Rails on UbuntuSunday, December 29, 2013
- How To Deploy Django on Nginx, Gunicorn with PostgresTuesday, April 8, 2014
- How to Add Swap on UbuntuMonday, December 30, 2013
- Few CSS tricks you may not knowFriday, October 27, 2006
- CentOS 6 to CentOS 7 Upgrade ProcedureWednesday, July 16, 2014
We’re happy to announce our new partnership with one of Canada’s leading business improvement solution provider for small and mid-market companies, Baystream Corporation. With a specialization in cloud technologies, more specifically in the sector of document and quality management, process improvement, cloud computing and disaster recovery systems, Baystream is a perfect partner to help compliment our public cloud services and provide a set of enterprise grade solutions on top of them.
Baystream’s solutions are designed for highly regulated industries with strict data storage requirements. With this new partnership, we’ve worked together with Baystream to bring their leading solutions on our Canadian cloud computing platform. For Canadian customers in heavily regulated industries, they are now able to take advantage of the powerful and feature-rich solutions all while keeping their data within our secure data centers.
The solutions provided by Baystream range from document, quality, cloud infrastructure and form management systems to their database as a service which can be combined and integrated with their other management solutions. In addition, they also provide Lean Advisory Services.
The document management system provided by Baystream, M-Files, is designed for the enterprise. By leveraging the cloud, it becomes an extremely flexible and scalable platform which can grow with your company. Because of the way that M-Files is fully integrated with Windows, it allows for fast adoption and short return on investments. It also helps companies in heavily regulated industries who are facing very strict compliance environments.
We’re very pleased with this new partnership. By combining our Canadian cloud computing platform which delivers the highest level of security and performance with Baystream’s leading cloud-based solutions as a platform, we’re able to deliver a set of scalable and flexible enterprise document management solutions.comments powered by Disqus