FFMPEG Automatic Installer
Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2010
- Introducing New Server Networking FeaturesTuesday, March 10, 2015
- Getting started with Docker in minutes using Docker MachineFriday, February 20, 2015
- MEAN & Socket.IO Integration TutorialThursday, September 11, 2014
- Getting Started with MEAN StackWednesday, August 6, 2014
- Small Dive Into Meteor.JSMonday, July 21, 2014
- How To Install Ruby on Rails on UbuntuSunday, December 29, 2013
- How To Deploy Django on Nginx, Gunicorn with PostgresTuesday, April 8, 2014
- How to Add Swap on UbuntuMonday, December 30, 2013
- Few CSS tricks you may not knowFriday, October 27, 2006
- CentOS 6 to CentOS 7 Upgrade ProcedureWednesday, July 16, 2014
Our team at VEXXHOST has released a new utility that automatically installs all the applications required to encode videos on your server (FFMPEG, MPlayer, MEncoder, etc.). It’s very simple and utility, all you have to do is just execute it and it’ll take care of everything afterwards.
Feel free to post on the forums or here if you have any questions, comments or any problems you see! Also, of course, you can just sign up for hosting with us and we can help you setup everything here!
Check it out: ffmpeg installercomments powered by Disqus