VEXXHOST’s first public cloud region in Europe is now live! We are proud to have a new frontline data center in Amsterdam, our third global region, after Montreal, Canada, and Santa Clara, California. We believe that the launch of the new region makes cloud operations stronger for our clients and cements our global footprint further.
The new region will have the same high connectivity, efficiency, and reliability standards as our North American data centers. Our new data center space is part of a colocation facility that has a global scale of operations. It features all the latest hardware that VEXXHOST operates with and will be implemented according to our new aggressive pricing.
Providing the best of standards in all aspects of cloud operations has always been a top priority for VEXXHOST, and the same goes for the new region in Amsterdam. Here are some of the excellent features of the data center that we are more than proud to present.
Notable Features of the Amsterdam Data Center
- Global Connectivity – The state-of-the-art data center provides unparalleled service in terms of connectivity. The facility ensures the best connectivity by its link to the primary connection of AMS-IX, one of the world’s top internet exchanges.
- Data & Security Standards – Built to Uptime Institute Tier 3 standards, the facility is ISO 50001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHAS 18001, PCI/SOC, and AMS-IX certified.
- Reliability and Efficiency – Green electricity mains and a dedicated 150Kv substation provide a failsafe electric connection. The innovative chilled-water cooling system saves energy and increases efficiency.
- Advanced Physical Security – To deal with any server-related issues, an expert team is available 24×7 on-site, performing a wide range of management, maintenance, and troubleshooting tasks. The Amsterdam data center boasts of a multi-tier security system, including a full perimeter fence surveillance system, 24×7 on-site security and monitoring, and highly secure access-card-based entry.
As mentioned before, the facility is built to Uptime Institute Tier 3 standards, which offers a higher level of assurance on all cloud operations. The secure architecture of the data center combines modularity, functionality, and security. We also have an expert team available 24×7 on-site to provide server support and management. For other emergencies, we have reliable fire detection & suppression systems such as spot and aspiration detection and high-pressure water-mist suppression.
Included Public Cloud Services
With the enterprise-grade infrastructure in place, the Amsterdam data center is built to deliver consistent performance on our OpenStack public cloud. Additionally, through our fully open source stack, users will never have to worry about proprietary technology issues or vendor lock-ins. The public cloud also features a software ecosystem around it, supported by Ansible and Terraform OpenStack integrations.
VEXXHOST’s Amsterdam data center features all the services and pricing offered in our other public cloud regions, Montreal and Santa Clara. Here is a look at some of the services included:
- Quick deployment
- Single-dashboard access
- Pay-as-you-go subscription model
- Certified OpenStack
- Container service with certified Kubernetes
- Multi-architecture ecosystem
- Compute & network services
- Storage & sharing services
- Orchestration & Workload provisioning
Experience VEXXHOST Cloud
With three public cloud regions and private cloud operations worldwide, we are glad to be growing our operations and serving more clients as we go. And of course, there’s more to come, and we shall keep you in the loop.
At VEXXHOST, we provide close to limitless possibilities in creating and managing cloud environments. For our clients and us, OpenStack-based public and private clouds are the preferred choices because of their highly scalable and secure nature.
Ready to experience the versatility of an OpenStack-powered cloud in Europe? Start with our FREE trial worth $200 and let’s take it from there.
Excited? Get started.