According to a survey, here are the top reasons why visitors come back to your site:
1. Content (74%) – The main reason for a user to not visit your site again was most of the time “non-sense” or irrelivant content.
2. Enjoyability of the site (71%) – It was either something interesting in the layout or the interface that made them come back.
3. Organization of content (68%) – Users returned to sites that were well organized with a good layout & no text not all over the place.
4. Uniqueness of the site (66%) – Uniqueness is a big factor in sites, if it is something they’ve seen before, chances they won’t come back to your site.
5. Ease of access (64%) – The easier users can find content and information on your site, they more they returned to it.
6. Visually attractive (58%) – Good looking sites with effort put into the theme of the site had a reasonable amount of people come back.
7. Easy to navigate (54%) – This one is self-explaintory. Navigation should always be in a clear place, such as under the header or to the left side (mostly).
8. Website speed (53%) – Sure we all share this one, if a site is slow at loading, chances that we’ll never visit the site again because it’s “slow”.
VexxHost Web Hosting Team
Quality, Affordable Web Hosting.
As Low As $2.55, As Much As 10GB Space, 300GB Transfer
Unlimited Domains, Free Domain And Free Setup Fee